Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted January 01, 2014
We are new here, 3 of my kids attend this school - 1st, 2nd and 4th grade. We heard negative reviews about this school, but when we met the principal and teachers and were encouraged. The campus is old but we found it charming. We love the 2nd and 4th grade teachers, they have communicated well and care a lot. One of my kids has a learning disability and the resource program seemed like it would be great. But the head of that dept never followed through on her word to keep me updated. I can't tell if my kids are doing well or if they just seem well in comparison to low score average of this school. At our last (higher scores) school they struggled. My major complaint and why we are moving, has to do with the other kids and parents. My kids have never been bullied before coming here. But they are mistreated here. Each day they ask me what a new sexual and drug related term means that another student told them. The teachers are aware of the problems and have spoken to parents about the issues. The environment and climate is made up of the kids and their influences, not just how good the teachers are. There are some good kids here. But, so many of the students are a rough crowd.

Posted September 25, 2011
We moved 70 miles to get out of our old school district and have been very happy with this School. The principal is really great working with our kids. I have a son in 4th grade that is very advanced and the school and teacher has been great with keeping him busy and challenging him. I look forward to the rest of the year.

Posted January 17, 2011
Good on every level! Kudos to everyone! Great library and AR program. Great teachers and the principal. Kids love it! Thank you!!!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted February 10, 2008
Lincoln is an excellent school! The teachers are so committed to their students. I admire the staff for their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty. They truly care about their students.

Posted January 04, 2008
This school is one of the best. You can feel it in the air that they care about the students. They encourage reading, and work with the students and parents. My child attended this school last year, but for the first part of this year, he attended a different school. I got him back in this school, and He's happier, I don't have to fight him to get him to do his homework. He loves his teacher and the staff. With the new schools going up, I only hope that they can have a staff as great as lincoln.

Posted December 13, 2007
What a wonderful school. The teachers, staff and especially the principal are outstanding. They make me want to go back to elementary school!

Posted August 22, 2005
We have a 1st grader and a 4th grader at Lincoln Elementary this year (2005-2006). It has been our experience that teachers and staff our helpful and involved, willing to listen to parents and dedicated to their students. Our children have had some special needs that have been cheerful met and dealt with. The principal, Mrs. Beth Olmstead, has been a particularly effective and innovative administrator and friend to children. She seems to know all the students by name. A great principal like Beth has the respect and esteem of students, teachers, and parents. Lincoln is the number 1 school in TwinFalls, Idaho.

Lincoln Elementary School
238 7th St North, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top