Bad
Good

We are new here, 3 of my kids attend this school - 1st, 2nd and 4th grade. We heard negative reviews about this school, but when we met the principal and teachers and were encouraged. The campus is old but we found it charming. We love the 2nd and 4th grade teachers, they have communicated well and care a lot. One of my kids has a learning disability and the resource program seemed like it would be great. But the head of that dept never followed through on her word to keep me updated. I can't tell if my kids are doing well or if they just seem well in comparison to low score average of this school. At our last (higher scores) school they struggled. My major complaint and why we are moving, has to do with the other kids and parents. My kids have never been bullied before coming here. But they are mistreated here. Each day they ask me what a new sexual and drug related term means that another student told them. The teachers are aware of the problems and have spoken to parents about the issues. The environment and climate is made up of the kids and their influences, not just how good the teachers are. There are some good kids here. But, so many of the students are a rough crowd.

We moved 70 miles to get out of our old school district and have been very happy with this School. The principal is really great working with our kids. I have a son in 4th grade that is very advanced and the school and teacher has been great with keeping him busy and challenging him. I look forward to the rest of the year.

Good on every level! Kudos to everyone! Great library and AR program. Great teachers and the principal. Kids love it! Thank you!!!

Lincoln is an excellent school! The teachers are so committed to their students. I admire the staff for their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty. They truly care about their students.

This school is one of the best. You can feel it in the air that they care about the students. They encourage reading, and work with the students and parents. My child attended this school last year, but for the first part of this year, he attended a different school. I got him back in this school, and He's happier, I don't have to fight him to get him to do his homework. He loves his teacher and the staff. With the new schools going up, I only hope that they can have a staff as great as lincoln.

What a wonderful school. The teachers, staff and especially the principal are outstanding. They make me want to go back to elementary school!

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.