Twin Falls, ID

Vera C O'leary Jr High School 3

Posted October 17, 2013
I am not sure how this school can be as good as it is because the principal is incompetent. I think what saves the school is the fact that he doesn't have a clue what's going on!

Vera C O'leary Jr High School 5

Posted April 11, 2013
This school is AMAZING!! I actually have been doing a lot better in all my classes then I have in my other past schools, the staff here is great and they would help you with anything that you needed help with. If your failing a class, the staff members would do anything they could to help you pass the class and move into the next grade without having to go to summer school. :) I really like this school and recommend it for anybody looking for a good school for their kids to attend. (;

Vera C O'leary Jr High School 5

Posted April 08, 2009
This school is a really great school. I learned alot in this school and they really helped me move my learning levels up. And even from the small amount of time i spent here, they were the best 2 years of my lifetime.

Vera C O'leary Jr High School 2

Posted July 19, 2008

Vera C O'leary Jr High School 4

Posted January 30, 2008
O'leary is a great school that holds the students to high academic standards and still provides them with the support they need.

Vera C O'leary Jr High School
2350 Elizabeth Blvd, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Vera C O'leary Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vera C O'leary Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top