I B Perrine Elementary School 1

Posted July 04, 2013
What a nightmare. This school has a horrible principle that lied to me and my child. The school year was a disaster.

I B Perrine Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
Best school in Twin Falls area. My kids love it!

Posted January 21, 2005
Amazing!! i came from a small town, nervous about a big school. Mr. Andersen is a wonderful principal, whom keeps order in the school. I was most impressed about how he handles the unruley students. He does not tolarate choas. I appricaite this. I can drop my kids off knowing they are in a safe envirment. The staff is easy to work with and you can go to them for any of your needs.

I B Perrine Elementary School
452 Caswell Ave West, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified I B Perrine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
I B Perrine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top