Magic Valley Alternative High School 5

Posted April 07, 2014
Having traveled fom Washington to Indiana to Ohio to Idaho, this is the best school I ever attended. All schools should be set up like this. You get the 1-on-1 with your teachers and they actually act like they care. 1 class at a time makes it so if you have to work and go to school at the same time, you don't have to worry about overloading yourself.

Magic Valley Alternative High School 4

Posted March 22, 2011
This school kept me from giving up and staying a drop out. I dropped out of regular high school because I got behind in all my classes and they told me I couldn't graduate this year. I started attending this school and in a matter of weeks, my grades were amazing. The teachers are kind and caring, and for the most part, so are the students. The staff at this school bend over backwards to meet your needs and to make sure you graduate on time if not before your graduation date. I highly recommend this school for anyone who has dropped out or been in trouble. They will work with you. It's the best school I've ever been to.

Magic Valley Alternative High School 5

Posted February 06, 2008
This school prevented me from giving up. The staff is excellant, the people are kind, the system is great...And I would never attend anywhere else.

Magic Valley Alternative High School
512 Main Ave North, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Magic Valley Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magic Valley Alternative High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top