Posted October 23, 2013
Immanuel is a small school that focuses on meeting individual needs and nurturing the whole child. Small classroom sizes and a good amount of extra programs makes for a well rounded education.

Posted July 04, 2013
My only concern is this school has no middle school. After several failed school attempts I.L.S. has been a life changer for my son.

Immanuel Lutheran School 2

Posted September 18, 2009
I feel like my son could of been a lot more educated here. To much wasted time spent. I think the school could be more organized. In the mornings my son is put in with several age groups for while until the teachers arrive. I've walked into mass screaming chaos from the kids and overwhelming helpers. Doesn't make a parent feel to good leaving them.

Posted March 18, 2009
Immanuel Lutheran Daycare is the best school I have ever taken my daughter to. I have had a lot of bad experiences with daycares and this one meets all of my expectations. Thanks to all the great staff that makes this school what it is!

Immanuel Lutheran School 4

Posted May 21, 2008

Immanuel Lutheran School 1

Posted January 30, 2008

Immanuel Lutheran School
2055 Filer Avenue East, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top