Posted June 08, 2013
My kids were in K-4 and K-5 this past school year at TFCA and they loved it! The teachers were great and were so helpful and understanding. When one of my kids was having a hard time keeping up with the rest of the class her teacher took extra time with her until she caught up. Fabulous school! I will be reenrolling my kids for K-5 and 1st grade.

Posted February 12, 2010
My kids have gone to TFCA now for three years and I just love it. They are great kids and have great morals and values. The teachers are great and I could not be happier with how there education is going!

Posted February 03, 2010
Twin Falls Christian Academy is truly a great school, and I say that from the perspective of 16 years as the parent or grandparent of TFCA students. Academics are excellent, sports programs are principled, teachers and staff are caring and in all things Christian values are taught and observed. Students are quality young people, mannerly and a joy to be around. TFCA is not just a school, it is truly a family.

Posted July 13, 2008
I am currently attending TFCA. I love the Christian environment and how you feel accepted within the first couple of days there. TFCA helped me tremendously! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Posted June 13, 2007
I went to this school my last two years of high school and loved it! I greatly recommend it! Because of the size and great Christian atmosphere, you are quickly welcomed in as a friend and 'member of the family.' The teachers are incredible. They truly care about their students! They not only teach the academics, but also character. TFCA is an awesome school!!

Posted May 15, 2007
I would recommend this school to anyone. It is the perfect school if you are looking for a Christian atmosphere and friends that will eventually turn into family. the one on one with the teachers is one of the best qualities of this school.

Posted September 15, 2005
I went to this school my sophmore year. It was a really great school. I really enjoyed the teachers, the students, and the sports. It is a great christian enviroment and I would recommend anyone to give it a chance.

798 Eastland Drive N, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Twin Falls Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Twin Falls Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top