Posted March 07, 2009
We have sent our son to the second grade at Agape this year. He was falling behind in his reading at the public school. He has now caught up with his reading skills and is reading at his grade level. He is much better at spelling also. His teacher has been tremendous.

Posted January 28, 2007

Posted August 22, 2004
- a former student
I was a student at this school from Pre-school through 6th grade. I enjoyed my time at this school and if had the choice I would send my children there as well. The teachers were always caring, kind, and really cared about each and every student. I highly reccommend this school for anyone looking for a wonderful school in the Magic Valley Area.

Agape Christian School
181 Morrison Street, Twin Falls, ID  83301
Last modified Agape Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Agape Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.