PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

This is a Great School They have so much to offer . They have done a wonderful job accommodating all types of academic levels ,from my Gifted child who excels to My dyslexic ,ADD Child who needs an extreme amount of help . I would never put my children any where else they have a wonderful Title one program and are great with helping you through an IEP if your child needs one .They are also very good at making sure your gifted child is never bored . The Best thing and the thing I love the most is when I drop my kids off in the morning I know that they are taken Care of Academicly , Physically, Emotionally, & Spiritually. It's a wonderful feeling knowing your child is being treated at school they same way you would treat them at home .

My daughter will be attending her second year at this school and we have nothing but good things to say. We've been pleased with the quality of her education, the care from her teachers and friendly parents we have met. We will definitely remain at this school.

We love St. Edward's! My oldest is going back for his second year and we plan to send our other children when they are old enough. My son loves his teacher and the new principal is amazing! The families that we have met through the school are so nice and share the same Christian values as we have. It is definitely worth the cost of tuition (the lowest cost for private schools in the area) to know my children will be getting a great education with a healthy dose of Prayer and Christian formation.

St. Edwards is not a very good school. While the teachers are good, there has been four principals in the last four years. This is because there is a group of parents who openly harrass the principal and teachers in order to get what they want. They also gossip and slander teachers. As a "Christian School" I would have expected that parents would at least act like they are Christian and be different from public school parents. They are different from public school parents - they are mean and hateful. If you want a good education with a facade of religion and the feeling that the parents own the school, then St. Edwards is for you. St. Edwards is nothing more then a home school association with a title of a Catholic School - it is not much of a school and it is not inclusive - it is exclusive for those in the right group of Catholics.

St. Edward's has great academics, great students, and great teachers. Most parents are great, but some interfer with the school. In the past five years, several teachers have left because they became harassed. Some parents believe they own the school and have the right to treat anyone there really bad. St. Edward's would be a better school if some of the parents would leave.

I have had kids at this wonderful school through out the last 15 years and I have never been disappointed. It has always been run with the God and children first. I wish all children were blessed with St. Edwards School in their lives.

great school filled with superior instruction in academics and faith

Last modified St Edwards Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5