Bad
Good

Hi new freshman, and any others, I promise you will love our school I attend Wilder and will be greeting new people as a senior on the registration dates (for some community service hours for college). I was bullied for a long time too but, this school is so awesome it's small and friendly. I would be glad to be your first friend at Wilder. We do have a new principal so I'm not sure how different it will be but I hope you will like it. I know I do! :)

I am bebecoming a freshman this year and im hopeing this school is as good as every one says it is because I have been bullied in my passed schools so hope this year is good for me

This school is amazing. I am currently a Junior and have been in the Wilder School district my whole life. I have been given many opportunities to better myself in this school and am currently taking 4 college courses. The school pays for all of them which is something that other schools would not do. The teachers and staff are all great people. You can get some of the best of help from them, if you just ask. I know that if I were to be going to a different school I would not have the same opportunities I do now. Thank you Wilder. By the way, our principal is one of the best people in the school. He really helps you out. He treats the students with respect, and does not baby us. He makes us want to succeed and the programs he has made these past few years are helping us, as students, all get higher ACT scores. His advice is phenomenal. He is the best principal Wilder has had in years. Go Wildcats!

It's unfortunate to see WHS in the state that it is in. The school has suffered from poor management by principals going back to 1999. Many of the teachers have been top notch, but over the last few years, many of them have retired leaving a vacuum of poor teaching and selfish attitude that is likely made worse by their membership in the state teacher's union. If I could move back and take over the school as principal, I would... Things would turn around.

I think Wilder is a wonderful school .I have a student in 10th grade who is doing great. When we first moved here 5 years ago from Nevada he was having a very difficult time catching up to his grade level. He is now doing great and will be taking a college course along with his other classes next year. I appreciate the leadership and the teachers in our school.

Bad academics. 9th graders were barely learning pre-algebra when I was there. It was a bit scary. And I was a freshmen taking a juniors World History class. 0__0 At other schools, World History is a freshman class. It's a fun school though.

Last modified Wilder Middle/High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.