Posted February 08, 2012
NICE SCHOOL, WAY BETTER THEN WOOD DALE, WOOD DALE SCHOOLS ARE NOTHING LIKE HERE, BEST SCHOOL MY KIDS GO TO

Fullerton Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Fullerton School provides a safe and nurturing learning environment and empowers all students to excel in the classroom and beyond while embracing individual differences.

Fullerton Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
This school still has a long way to go...The current principle supports mediocre work and try to control everything from how the PTA is run to how to discipline your child. Hopefully the school will begin to change once a new principle is chosen, however I doubt this will be the case snce most of the teachers do not challenge the students for them to reach their potential. Just take a look at the test scores!

Posted December 31, 2007
All of my six children have attended Fullerton elementary school and I would not have wanted them anywhere else!!! All of my 5 sons were accepted into their first choice of colleges and I do believe it is because of their great start at Fullerton. The dedication and superioriority of the teachers and staff of Fullerton School cannot be matched, I feel, in the district! I am sure my daughter, who is in 6th grade now, will be accepted to her first choice also. While my two youngest sons were at the University of Notre Dame, there were 4 other Fullerton grads attending at the same time! Need I say more!

Posted January 19, 2006

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student
This School Rocks! It has many assemblys and one of my favorites is the Charachter Counts assembly.The teachers there are great and so is the principal.

Fullerton Elementary School
400 South Michigan Avenue, Addison, IL  60101
Last modified Fullerton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fullerton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.