Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter was bullied today and I called the school and left a message with no response!!! I guess they don't care if your kid gets assaulted in their school. I will be contacting authorities since the school obviously doesn't care at all.

Stone School has so many great teachers and parents that do such great things for our children .. that more and more people want to be involved with helping to make great things happen. Today we are having a benefit that is trying to raise money for a teacher tha passed away from cancer, create an outdoor learning classroom. By doing little things we can achieve many great things.

I was a Stone School student and moved to this area so my kids can goto Stone!! It is the best school in town!!!!!!!The parent support is amazing and the teachers and principal are awesome!

My son went to Stone Elementary School from 2nd grade through 5th grade. My son has autistic spectrum disorders with motor skill and learning disabilities. He is very difficult. Stone school and everyone there helped my son with school work, and social problems that he had. They helped my son so much that I believe he is a better person, and will have a much better life. God bless everyone at Stone School. They are all the best, and they helped my son do so much more than I had ever hoped for.

I was very unimpressed with this school. The teachers do their best with what they are given, which is not a lot. There is not a lot of support for new teachers, which is why they have a high turn over rate. The administration is to blame for that, since the principal is not involved. The support services are not involved as much as they should be. They never meet their minutes and then lie about it to the parents face. I would never let my child go to this school!!!

i used to go to this school and i loved it. I had so much fun and the teachers that I had were really nice.

Last modified Stone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.