Posted October 18, 2010
Stone School has so many great teachers and parents that do such great things for our children .. that more and more people want to be involved with helping to make great things happen. Today we are having a benefit that is trying to raise money for a teacher tha passed away from cancer, create an outdoor learning classroom. By doing little things we can achieve many great things.

Posted October 13, 2010
I was a Stone School student and moved to this area so my kids can goto Stone!! It is the best school in town!!!!!!!The parent support is amazing and the teachers and principal are awesome!

Posted April 19, 2010
My son went to Stone Elementary School from 2nd grade through 5th grade. My son has autistic spectrum disorders with motor skill and learning disabilities. He is very difficult. Stone school and everyone there helped my son with school work, and social problems that he had. They helped my son so much that I believe he is a better person, and will have a much better life. God bless everyone at Stone School. They are all the best, and they helped my son do so much more than I had ever hoped for.

Posted October 15, 2009
I was very unimpressed with this school. The teachers do their best with what they are given, which is not a lot. There is not a lot of support for new teachers, which is why they have a high turn over rate. The administration is to blame for that, since the principal is not involved. The support services are not involved as much as they should be. They never meet their minutes and then lie about it to the parents face. I would never let my child go to this school!!!

Stone Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2007
i used to go to this school and i loved it. I had so much fun and the teachers that I had were really nice.

Stone Elementary School 5

Posted September 08, 2005
The quality of teaching on this school is sub-par excellent, one of the best in illinois. The teacher to student ratio is followed strictly no overcrowding of students in classroom.

Stone Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2005
School is behind academically. Transferred to another district last year and was behind in several subjects. Teachers with seniority lack interest in the students. Hopefully they have retired, as has the principal.

Stone Elementary School
1404 West Stone Avenue, Addison, IL  60101
Last modified Stone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top