Addison, IL

Ardmore Elementary School 3

Posted July 23, 2008
2 of my kids went to this school, teachers are great, I do not like the focus the put on the bi=language/spansih classes, it seems to more of a focus for them and kids that done speak Spanish. Like any education, its ultimately the parents responsibility, and we have been able to be very involved with the school, and it has deffinatly helped our kids.

Ardmore Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2007
My son is in the early childhood program and everyone involved has been wonderful. They have taken my concerns balanced with his strengths and weaknesses and come up with a plan that they are excited to implement. The teacher he has, has been very informative and commnicated on a regular basis which I appreciate greatly.

Ardmore Elementary School
644 South Ardmore Avenue, Addison, IL  60101
Last modified Ardmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Ardmore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top