PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Excellent school! I am glad that I made the decision to send my kids there. My oldest attended during middle school and said that he wished he had started there in kindergarten. I would recommend this school to anyone.

As a former student myself of St. Philip the Apostle, I know firsthand the phenomenal experiences, both spiritual and educational, that this school has to offer. Therefore, there was little doubt where I wanted to send my own children when it was time to choose schools. The teachers are warm and engaging, the curriculum is rigorous, and the atmosphere is one of a loving, Christian community.

St. Philip has been an excellent school for all of my children. Best in class academics with Catholic Christian values throughout. Outstanding and very caring administration and faculty. Very engaged and involved community of school families. By far the best PK-8 school in Addison, IL.

I love this school they learn so much the principal is great and they learn about God and hoe treat other classmates!

The best school in town. I couldn't ask for a better school. The education there is amazing. Great teachers and wonderful principal.

The greatest school I ever went to, it has everything you could want and more. It has a close family like feel, and prepared me for high School.

Last modified St Philip The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8