PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went to public school as a child. I never really gave too much thought about a Catholic school. When I saw the scores that the kids get at the school I thought there was no other choice. When I read that one comment about their child getting C's and D's at St. Margaret Mary and getting A's and B's at a public school I thought to myself that the curriculum is so much easier at a public school. The level of parent participation is wonderful at St. Margaret Mary school. It really allows the parents to see where their money is being spent and how well it is being spent. The school is all about education and God. It's a great foundation for our kids future. It's worth every penny.

My son is in the second grade at Smm. It is a great school, with great leadership and teachers. The curriculum is very demanding but pushes your child to do his or her best. I wouldn't think about sending my son to any other school. The financial sacrifice is well worth the quality religious education he is receiving. I highly recommend Smm.

Wonderful school and wonderful principal. I have 2 children attending and another one next year. I can't say enough about the education they are receiving. It's definitely a financial sacrifice but so well worth it. We have such a great school community as well because we are a smaller school. Everyone looks out for each other. I would highly recommend St. Margaret Mary.

My daughter is beginning her 4th year at St. MM and we are very impressed with the academic environment. Our experience has been that the teachers are top notch, on the ball professionals who provide a challenging environment with high expectations. They respond to inquiries and concerns immediately . I am a very picky mom who considered sending her child to a neighboring more affluent community to attend school, but it just hasn't been necessary. Another area I am constantly impressed with is how responsive the school is any situation needing attention. I believe this is due to the leadership provided by the principal. There is always an immediate response and reaction. Love it!! The overall feel of the school is one of warmth and structure. I really cannot say enough good things.

Because we have some of the best volunteers that help make this school what it is today.

Let's assess the value of private v. free public education. The politics, lack of teacher & admin credentials, and holier than thou appearances (a smokescreen) are not worth the expensive tuition for a mediocre education. Take your business elsewhere, where they pay top $ for top faculty/admin!

Absolutely thrilled with the education my daughter is receiving at St. Margaret Mary. Mrs. Snyder is the best Principal that I have ever met. She genuinely cares about each student reaching their fullest potential. I cannot recommend sending your child to this school enough.

We have 2 daughters in this school and are glad to pay for the great education they are receiving. The public schools in our area have terribly low test scores, whereas St. Margaret Mary's has the highest scores around this area by far! Check them out for yourself. The teacher's care about the students and involve the parents to make sure the kids are living up to their potential. Parents are involved and it makes for a great atmosphere especially for the kids!

I now go to a local public school and my grades went from C's and D's to A's and B's. Teachers have to love kids if you want to receive a good education, which I am now receiving at a scholastically better public school!

Last modified St Margaret Mary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8