Posted March 15, 2014
My three and a half year old has attended this school starting in 2014 (4 half days/wk). She absolutely loves this school and the teachers. They are all very friendly and welcoming. You are Always able to come and "watch" your child while they are at school, which I know is great for some parents who have a hard time detaching! They notice when my child has a rough day, work well with her to teach her the proper way to deal with various stages in life. Such as a friend no longer wanting to be friends with her. They were able to let her join the other classroom on occasion when it became hard for her. They are great when it comes to her "food allergies" etc.. I will cry when it comes time to leave in a few years and she has to attend another school. I will be keeping her in Foundations as long as possible.

Posted September 21, 2013
My daughter attends preschool five days a week here. She loves it and so do I. So much more t offer then a preschool program at a daycare facility. The teachers are wonderful, ALL greet her by name, even those that only see her at drop-off. They are fantastic with really knowing your child and how to help them best based on personal needs. Plus, a wonderful art program, Spanish each week and just added a "stretch & grow" program. Can't say enough!

Posted February 28, 2013
My son was looking for a more focused curriculum and teachers that could work with his social-emotional development. This is it! He enjoys his classroom, the meaning in his work, he attends computers, spanish and art twice a week. It's been a great change for him! Staff is wonderful and make a good team.

Posted January 22, 2012
My daughter is three and she absolutely loves her school and the other students she has formed relationships with. She likes to surround herself with the older children and the teachers find appropriate activities so that she can be around the older kids. One of my daughter's greatest strengths is her ability to learn language and the school has done a great job at introducing Spanish and she has even taught me what the colors are. At home our daughter seems uninterested in art but now at school she seems drawn to painting and this is a wonderful development. Finally, after only a few months of instruction we have noticed changes in our daughter's behavior in that she is more polite and listens better to instruction and socializes with other kids very well. This was also apparent when the school held its holiday concert this past year and kids from ages 3 - 5 all sang multiple holiday songs from around the world and different cultures - it was amazing to see the kids so organized and having fun. Foundations has created a warm, loving and diverse environment. I hope they continue to be able to do what they do very well as long as parents and the community continue to get involved.

Foundations Montessori School 1

Posted May 23, 2009

Foundations Montessori School 1

Posted February 01, 2009

Foundations Montessori School
2651 Algonquin Road, Algonquin, IL  60102
Last modified Foundations Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Foundations Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.