Conley Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2011
As a parent of a Special Ed student, I found them not compliant with the needs of my child. The regular classroom teacher blamed the special ed teacher for not teaching my child and the special ed teacher blamed the regular teacher. In the mean time, my child has suffered from their ignorance! They do not listen to parenst on what works best for our CHILDREN!

Conley Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2010
Conley presents a challenging academic program for my children. Teachers are very involved and caring. Small class sizes.

Conley Elementary School 1

Posted December 16, 2009
Lots of district induced learning disabilities here. They use a one-size-fits-all curriculum and follow server discrepancy model so a child has to be two grade levels behind before they are willing to address the issue. Superintendent main concern is budget and clearly not education. If you have a special needs child stay far away from this school. All students pay the price for their ignorance.

Conley Elementary School 2

Posted January 15, 2009
I enrolled my third grader into the gifted program at Conley after he spent 3 years at a Montessori school. We found that his homework consisted of what he had already learned in first grade, and he would come home crying after spending the day at school. After 4 weeks we sent him back to Montessori school. I cannot recommend Conley except for parents that are happy with typical substandard public school education.

Conley Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2008

Conley Elementary School
750 Academic Drive, Algonquin, IL  60102
Last modified Conley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top