Algonquin, IL

Posted February 02, 2010
Wow...Great School. This is my sons first year at Eastview, he loves it!!! This school is like no other. Just a great staff that is really dedicated to teaching a great group of kids.

Posted June 20, 2009
Eastview was the best school I ever went to nice people great education it was the best

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
Although it's only been a few weeks since school started, I am impressed with the Kindergarten program. Nicely drafted letters for homework, etc. and extremely organized in learning and fun activities.

Posted June 12, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarten and just loves it. Eastview is the best school around. Also I would like to add that my family had a fire in which destroyed their home , the out pour of support and donations has been wonderful. I applaud Eastview and the town of Algonquin.

Eastview Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
I have 2 children at Eastview, 3rd Grade and under. As with another posting, I too have been impressed with the proactive involvement of my children's teachers and the accessibility of school management. I am dissapointed with the decrease emphasis on physical education. I was surprised that given the state of obesity in Eastviews children that PE class is not held every day and that physical fitness is not held to as high of a standard as it needs to be. As a parent I want my child to strive for physical and mental wellness. More emphasis needs to be placed on the healthy body as well.

Posted December 31, 2007

Posted May 03, 2006
Currently my daughter attends Eastview, she is in first grade and has been there since Kindergarden. The faculty and staff have been wonderful! My daughter has a learning disability and struggled because no one ever realized she had a problem, but her teacher identified it and then much to my surprise did all the work to get her evalutated and helped! Normally that takes years in itself, and the parent not the teacher is the one initiating and fighting for it...I would highly recommend this school...especially since district 300 just passed a new referendum helping to fund the school even better.

Eastview Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2006
We have had a wonderful experience at Eastview despite the school district's financial problems. There is active parent community. The school offers a Cross-Catagorical program as well as Transitional Kindergarten.

Eastview Elementary School
540 Longwood Drive, Algonquin, IL  60102
Last modified Eastview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top