Bad
Good

Wow...Great School. This is my sons first year at Eastview, he loves it!!! This school is like no other. Just a great staff that is really dedicated to teaching a great group of kids.

Eastview was the best school I ever went to nice people great education it was the best

Although it's only been a few weeks since school started, I am impressed with the Kindergarten program. Nicely drafted letters for homework, etc. and extremely organized in learning and fun activities.

My daughter is in kindergarten and just loves it. Eastview is the best school around. Also I would like to add that my family had a fire in which destroyed their home , the out pour of support and donations has been wonderful. I applaud Eastview and the town of Algonquin.

I have 2 children at Eastview, 3rd Grade and under. As with another posting, I too have been impressed with the proactive involvement of my children's teachers and the accessibility of school management. I am dissapointed with the decrease emphasis on physical education. I was surprised that given the state of obesity in Eastviews children that PE class is not held every day and that physical fitness is not held to as high of a standard as it needs to be. As a parent I want my child to strive for physical and mental wellness. More emphasis needs to be placed on the healthy body as well.

Last modified Eastview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.