Bad
Good

The administration office workers in this school are just awful. Nuebert Elementary secretaries need to learn how to treat a students and their parents. I visited their office several times and each time both of the secretaries were busy talking to each other and always making me wait until their done chatting. Aren't they supposed to be there for students and parents??. They are very unprofessional.. But the worst thing from the worst was when one of the school's admin closes the school doors just in front of my childs' face. That was expressly done and rude, not mentioning not well educational. We all live busy lives and sometimes can't get there by 7:50 but closing the door before 8:00 is just rude. And just try to get a hold of anyone by phone, not even ONCE. I would NOT recommend this school to anyone.

My daughter is new to Neubert this year. While signing her up, the staff and principal couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The school is a close knit community of teachers, staff, students and parents. While visiting my daughter at school, I felt very welcome and everyone knew my daughters name. Pretty impressive considering she had only attended school for a month. We feel blessed that our daughter attends such a fantastic school!

I have 3 children attending Neubert this year. We love the school, the teachers, the principal, the custodial staff. Everyone is very friendly. My children have loved all of their teachers and are looking forward to another great year! Go Neubert Knights!!

It is with great sadness that my 5th grader will be leaving Neubert in a few short weeks. Both of my children have gone to this school from kindergarten through 5th. They've had several stand-out teachers and support staff helping them along the way. A great school!

This is school is unbelievable!! I have never met such a group of people who have their acts together such as these.

Last modified Kenneth E Neubert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.