Alsip, IL

Hazelgreen Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
I went to hazelgreen but I switched schools in the 3rd grade. I have to say, I felt like I was neglected because all the teacher did was pay the most attention to the kids with special needs. They had this "special math" thing I had to learn and it was pretty much math backwards. My grades went down bad there because they didn't teach me anything. They said since I knew it I don't have to learn it. Now I'm in 5th grade and I know everything in math and I know cursive. I'm pretty glad I switched

Posted April 19, 2010
Great school and great teachers. I went there and now our children are going there too.

Posted April 19, 2010
Hazelgreen has long been an upstanding school in the Hazelgreen community of Alsip. They provide a terrific education, along with a caring staff. I attended Hazelgreen, and valued my education from that school so highly that we've raised our children in the same community and THEY attended Hazelgreen as well!

Posted September 23, 2009
The teachers and staff are one in a million here. Everyone cares about the well being of each student and is very passionate when it comes to teaching.

Posted September 17, 2009
Hazelgreen School offers a welcoming atmosphere for its students, parents, and staff.

Posted September 18, 2006
My family and I have been residing in the Hazelgreen School area for a little less than two years and we are very pleased with the school, teachers, staff, etc... My daughter actually enjoys going to school everyday. I applaud the principal and teachers!!!

Posted May 18, 2005

Hazelgreen Elementary School
11751 South Lawler Avenue, Alsip, IL  60803
Last modified Hazelgreen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazelgreen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top