Arlington Heights, IL

Miner School 4

Posted October 11, 2009
I love that my son's teachers and therapists work with us as a team. It is vital that we all work together to help our students achieve their goals. Plus, I love that Miner has a school wide PAWS program that encourages positive behavior and in turn creates positive outcomes! Go Tigers!

Posted October 10, 2009
They do a great job educating and caring for students of a diverse population. Some people would consider their students difficult to reach let alone educate. But through creativity and love they foster excellence in student.

Posted October 08, 2009
I think what they do for students in their school is great! They are given each student the care and concern that they need, which they would not get in a regular school setting

Posted October 05, 2009
Miner School is the greatest! The hardest working staff and students go to Miner school. It is one big happy family!

Miner School 5

Posted October 04, 2009
We have the most dedicated and highly qualified staff, wonderful students and supportive parents!

Posted October 04, 2009
Miner serves students with special needs. They are a dedicated staff providing access to a strong curriculum, as well as social development.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love my school because we provide special education for approximately 105 students with disabilities, who often go without what the 'regular ed' students get without a problem.

Posted October 03, 2009
It is a great place for the students!

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Miner School staff. They have don't wonderful things for my child.

Miner School 5