Arlington Heights, IL

Miner School 4

Posted October 11, 2009
I love that my son's teachers and therapists work with us as a team. It is vital that we all work together to help our students achieve their goals. Plus, I love that Miner has a school wide PAWS program that encourages positive behavior and in turn creates positive outcomes! Go Tigers!

Posted October 10, 2009
They do a great job educating and caring for students of a diverse population. Some people would consider their students difficult to reach let alone educate. But through creativity and love they foster excellence in student.

Posted October 08, 2009
I think what they do for students in their school is great! They are given each student the care and concern that they need, which they would not get in a regular school setting

Posted October 05, 2009
Miner School is the greatest! The hardest working staff and students go to Miner school. It is one big happy family!

Miner School 5

Posted October 04, 2009
We have the most dedicated and highly qualified staff, wonderful students and supportive parents!

Posted October 04, 2009
Miner serves students with special needs. They are a dedicated staff providing access to a strong curriculum, as well as social development.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love my school because we provide special education for approximately 105 students with disabilities, who often go without what the 'regular ed' students get without a problem.

Posted October 03, 2009
It is a great place for the students!

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Miner School staff. They have don't wonderful things for my child.

Posted February 20, 2008
my daughter has make good progress. this school really works to help kids that are going here.

1101 East Miner Street, Arlington Heights, IL  60004