Arlington Heights, IL

Posted April 21, 2014
Really great school with close community feeling. Teachers are outstanding and very carring. Have three kids in this school since they were 3 yrs old and I love how the teachers motivate the children and incourage them to do well. Parents very involved and welcome in school.

Posted July 12, 2013
Simply put - amazing all around. I couldn't be happier! This is our third elementary school and I was very unhappy with our first. Loved our second even though it was temporary. Greenbrier is by far the best. We truly made the right choice.

Posted December 18, 2012
great school! my child loves her teacher. Great Teacher support, very friendly staff, my kid doesnt want to miss school, she is learning a lot.

Posted May 06, 2012
Greenbrier is a National Blue Ribbon school. It has fantastic teachers with modern resources. Greenbrier is located in a clean and safe neighborhood.

Greenbrier Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Great teachers and support.

Greenbrier Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2007

Greenbrier Elementary School
2330 North Verde Drive, Arlington Heights, IL  60004
Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top