Bad
Good

Wonderful School , Great teachers , Excellent communication !!! My Son attended Ivy hill for 2 1/2 years ( 3rd , 4th and 5th). Although all the teachers are nice , Mrs. Williams and Mrs. Mekky have been his favorite teachers . Teachers are passionate about what they do and that makes all the difference .Teachers respond to students Email at any time, even over the weekends and also off hours , what else can we ask for :) . Miss Boston(Principal) is great , she is there at every event to welcome the parents and makes sure to receive everyone with a warm Hello ! This is a great school, we had to move to Texas because of job reasons and we left Ivy Hill with a heavy heart . We had really many many happy moments at this school.

Dickinson's Little Vaudeville recently performed a Food Pantry Benefit Show at Ivy Hill Elementary. The staff was wonderful to work with and the school's stage was a wonderful backdrop. A very friendly, welcoming place. Donna Dickinson Director, Dickinson's Little Vaudeville

My son is studying in this school for past 2 years and now he is in 3rd grade. In my experience, the principal, teachers, admin staff and nurse - all are sensitive to the need of the children and the parents. They groom the children according to their nature and need and concentrate on overall development of the children rather than developments in silos. This is an excellent school I would recommend.

I think this school is excellent. My children are thriving here under the guidance of the teachers and school administration. The school community is friendly and caring and involved. I know my children are getting an excellent education.

I am so pleased with the education my children are receiving at Ivy Hill. The teachers are excellent! They strive to have each child work to their full potential and continually challenge them everyday. Yes, they expect a lot, but they are also very caring and understanding. Their dedication to each child is reflected in their ISAT scores. I would highly recommend this school!

My child attended this school for one year, the experience was awful for him. The staff has no ability to deal with children who do not excel. My son who is of above average intelligence was made to feel 'stupid' and was singled out by his teacher. We have since moved and have spent two wonderful years at another school in the district.

Last modified Ivy Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.