K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)

Develops grit: Agree

Posted February 01, 2016
Yes! The school has a high standard for grading and since I like to have all As on my report card I have to work hard. I know that this is going to prepare me for higher education.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 01, 2016
We have a mentoring program at our school. When I was younger I was paired with a girl older than me. We met once a week to talk about what the Bible says. Now that I am in high school I get to mentor a younger girl. It has taught me to care for the younger students. I still talk to the girl who mentored me and we have become good friends. This is a wonderful program.

Posted February 01, 2016
I have been at this school since I was in preschool, I am now a freshmen in high school. The teachers are very caring yet they challenge us and help us learn. I love hanging out with the friends I have made at this school old and new. I'm really glad my parents choose to keep me here for high school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 18, 2016
The student body has done many things to reach out to the surrounding community. They have made blankets to be given to new moms and for elderly in nursing homes. They take field trips to the nursing homes to sing to them. Students are taught to look for needs around them and fulfill them.

Posted January 18, 2016
My 4 children have been in this school since they were in preschool. The teachers are wonderful and caring. When I talk to my friends who have children in the public school and everything they are dealing with it makes me even more thankful for this Christian school.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 20, 2015
My son was miserable. He was bullied daily.. He say not Christian at all. We need a new school.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 20, 2015
The student ended up in the hospital for being treated so badly by others. Bullying in there.

Posted November 06, 2014
Christian Liberty Academy Preschool has a phonics-based curriculum that allows 3- and 4-year-olds to either begin reading at 4 or be totally ready to read by age 4 or 5. The staff-student ratio is small and the attention and love given to each student is wonderful. The full-day care is a safe and reliable program with the teachers and aids from the morning watching the kids in the afternoon.

Christian Liberty Academy 4

Posted November 06, 2014
My son graduated from the high school and has his masters in accounting and is a CPA. My daughter graduated from the high school and is a teacher with plans to get her masters soon. The academics were great: most importantly, my kids said they could not believe the poor study skills in their classmates at their respective universities. Mine were very well prepared. The Christian and moral aspect of the curriculum and the teachers who took a real interest in mentoring them helped us keep them on a good path. Another thing I noticed: students greet you in the hall, hold doors open for you, and are very helpful and courteous to this old lady. So nice to see that for a change!

Posted October 16, 2013
CLA has excellent administration, teachers, coaches, academics, sports, hot lunch, facilities, Biblical and Moral teaching. We have had are 4 children there for the past 4+ years and have experience with the preschool through 12th grade. My oldest, a 12th grader, scored higher than a 30 on her ACT and is getting academic scholarship offers of 1/2 tuition as a result. There are excellent electives and elective teachers for Art, Culinary Arts (a chef and a multi-million dollar kitchen), Computers (classes to build computer and code in Java). The teachers and kids look out for each other. We are very happy we found this school and highly recommend it.

502 West Euclid Avenue, Arlington Heights, IL  60004
Last modified Christian Liberty Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Christian Liberty Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top