Arlington Heights, IL

Posted July 26, 2014
My son graduated from Timber Ridge this year (2014) and we could not be more please with his progress there. They do great work with kids on the autism spectrum. Keep up the good work!

Posted April 24, 2014
Great school. Great teachers. Thank you, Timber Ridge. Really happy that my son is a student there.

Timber Ridge School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted December 31, 2006
My daughter attends the Circle of Friends preschool at Westbrook and loves it. The teachers are great and really seem interested in the children's progress. My daughter attended a different preschool last year and Westbrook is much better in many ways. I like the feedback that I get on my daughters progress without having to nag the teachers for information. The teachers encourage social interaction among the children and there are opportunities throughout the year for interaction outside of the classroom. The school has a library, gym and playground available to both the Kindergarten and preschool classes. I plan to also send my youngest child to Westbrook in the fall.

Timber Ridge School