Bad
Good

Good school for study and kids activities. My daughter is learning well in the school.

Its a great school! experience has been wonderful with our child so far. I would recommend it to friends.

My two sons attend McCarty Elementary School and they are thriving in their education. They are excited about school and the things that they are learning. The teachers there are purposeful in engaging with their students and making sure that each student is given the opportunity to reach their potential. I love the communication that I receive from the school and from my son's teachers. And even if I needed access to the teachers for questions or follow up, they make themselves available for me to do that. It's a great school!

We moved recently to utah from aurora and let me just say I loved McCarty and miss it a bunch. The teachers at McCarty are great and want your kids to succeed. My son got tons of extra help from the specialists teacher and my daughter got tons of help in speech. I would rate this school more like a ten cause of all the extra support it gives the kids. I get less then half out here in Utah. So way to go McCarty you never know what you have till it's gone!!

McCarty is a fantastic, diverse, caring environment for both of my children. The teachers, support staff, administrative staff and principal are on the ball and fully engaged with the students. I'm thrilled to volunteer any time I can, just to get a quick peek at my little ones in their own environment. Thank you for providing a safe and fertile environment for learning!

My son attends kindergarten at McCarty and so far it has been an excellent experience. My son is excited to go to school everyday, despite his clip getting moved down periodically (he's a very social and active little boy). He has comes home excited about things he is learning. They have a great PTA and it is nice to see how many parents are involved with the school and attend events with their kids to support the school. I have talked with the principal on several occasions and am very pleased.

I've read many of the reviews on this site and have to say that I am very impressed with the school on several levels: it is a very diverse school with a great mix of families who genuinely care about the students. Yes, the classroom sizes could be smaller, but I've found that when both parents and teachers partner together for the benefit of the student, everyone wins. I will also say that the principal leadership of the school is excellent. The principal is very involved with the students and it shows through her interactions with the students.

My children are in Kindergarten and 2nd grade at McCarty Elementary. The new school year was a little rough for them to transition into and I can't say enough good things about their teachers helping to ease this transition and make them feel cared for. The principle also went above an beyond to make the start of the year a good one!! My children have shown such positive results! Thank you!!

Student and teacher ratio is 30:1, Which is very high. You can't expect your kid to learn much in the class room. Very disappointed with school performance.Bottom in the list performance wise in 204 schools. Hoping to move my kid out of this school.

We have had a fantastic experience at McCarty. We are entering our 4th year. The PTA, Teachers & Administration are thoughtful, caring and TRULY working to benefit the students. I'm proud to have my children attend McCarty!

Last modified Mccarty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.