Aurora, IL

Posted October 15, 2013
St. Joseph is awesome!! I went their and now my kids go their. No other place I would send them.

Posted August 16, 2013
I love my school it is so fun and nice and I have gone there since 1st grade and going on to fifth made a lot of friends and they do lots of fun stuff

Posted November 27, 2011
I have been teaching at St. Joseph Catholic School for 10 years. If you want your child to receive a world class education but who also teach your child as an individual St. Joseph is the school to be at. I teach your child's mind and spirit. I take full responsibility for my students' education. I give all my students a quality education by teaching them to "master" the material. I also understand each child and understand that they are individuals ... I do not compare them to another student or a sibling I have taught. We got a new principal this school year and she has incorporated several positive changes. Come and tour our school. I look forward to teaching your child. Mrs. Kathy Kamphaus 7th Grade Teacher

Posted April 26, 2011
Great school. Great staff and principal. We just had our Preschool teacher nominated and featured in our local newspaper, The Beacon News. She's a fantastic lady, as are the other teachers. If you are moving to Aurora, IL and can afford a private education for your child(ren) please look at St Joseph Catholic school. You can not go wrong. Schedule a tour today.

Posted March 10, 2011
This is an outstanding school with great families and a wonderful staff. I have been a teacher at Saint Joseph since 2004. I am always willing to talk to any new family with questions about Saint Joe's. Please come see for yourself all that Saint Joseph has to offer.

Posted March 10, 2011
I have worked at St. Joseph School now many years. I have worked in many different roles within the school. I believe this to be and outstanding environment to work with. The staff I work with is fantastic. I believe our teachers always go the extra mile to work with each and every student and their needs.

Posted March 10, 2011
I believe St. Joseph to be a great school. It is so nice to see teachers in the school who believe in the message St. Joseph is sending out. It is wonderful to see past graduates of the school come back and teach at the school. This shows great dedication and devotion to the school. I currently have my young child enrolled in preschool and cannot wait to send my other children to this school in the years to come. I only see good things coming with the future of this outstanding school!

Posted November 27, 2009
its a very great school it has good education

St Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted September 18, 2009
I have a hard time with a school where no real social studies is taught until grade 4, except in a very vague way. Math is taught in the lower grades in a class environment. Reading scores are low. The principal has been at the school since 1968, and has been principal for over 15 years. Parents are not friendly except to alums. Favorites are played. There are 4+ other Catholic schools in the area that do a better job than St. Joseph. I urge parents to consider them instead of St. Joseph.

Posted January 27, 2009
Both of my daughters have been there since preschool and I just love the enviroment and the advanced education that the teachers and principal provide but specially the good principals

St Joseph Catholic School
706 High Street, Aurora, IL  60505
Last modified St Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top