Aurora, IL
After care: No

Posted September 19, 2014
Rosary is an excellent College Prep school. My Daughter is a Senior and has received a huge amount of assistance in finding the correct college for her and the Counselors and staff spend a lot of time helping parents find good, solid financial aid. I am a single parent who sacrifices to send my daughter here. Also, we are NOT Catholic and that has never been an issue. Tuition covers everything but sports and there is a flexible payment plan. I am glad I sent my daughter here.

Posted April 30, 2014
Rosary High School has been an incredible experience for me. Not only have I been provided the opportunity to grow academically, I have developed into a better, more confident, and intelligent woman. Rosary's all girls atmosphere provides the students a safe place to be educated. The teachers truly care about you, and make you comfortable with coming to them for any help that is needed. Rosary has a phenomenal sense of community, and the sisterhood is incredibly strong. The classes are engaging, and fit to the students. There are a wide variety of college and AP credit classes offered, which I have taken advantage of. The high quality of classes makes Rosary the college prep that it is. Rosary gives the students the opportunity to pursue subjects they love, there are many sports, extracurricular activities, and academic clubs that are available. Rosary is a very special place and the faculty and staff make it the best it can be. It will always hold a special place in my heart because it has shaped me into the well informed, strong, and independent woman and leader that I am.

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosary High School is an above average educational institution for young women. They provide their students with the educational tools needed to succeed in college and beyond. In addition, the teachers go above and beyond to reach out to their students who may be struggling with their studies. Rosary High School's educational standards and religious beliefs have positively affected the lives of many successful women.

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter is about to complete her freshman year. Rosary is definately a great college prep school! She is developing good study habits. Coming from a public school she really appreciates a great learning environment.

Posted April 29, 2014
Our daughter is a sophomore and we couldn't be happier with Rosary. We are confident she will be well prepared for college both academically and characterwise.

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosary is a fantastic place for girls to prepare for college and life beyond. This tight knit community offers girls the skills and opportunities they need to grow into women. Rosary has an exemplary education program that lays a great foundation for higher education. As a college student, I can attest to how Rosary shapes their students to be a cut above the rest. Its not just about the academics though, Rosary High School is a family. Even after graduating, visiting is like going back home. Trust me, you'll miss the uniforms and the announcements and the pop quizzes and the smell of bosco sticks. Going to Rosary was the best decision of my life so far. It shaped me into the person I am and I owe so much to that school and the faculty and all that it stands for.

Posted April 29, 2014
a great environment for young Christian women to grow and learn. My two nieces are great examples of the Rosary experience.

Rosary High School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Rosary High School helped me to grow into a confident young woman, and gave me the skills I needed to succeed in my college years. The Dominican pillars are truly present throughout all aspects of the school. The faculty and staff truly care about the girls attending, and push them to do their best.

Posted April 28, 2014
When a girl enters Rosary she's just a girl. When she graduates she is an accomplished young adult! The confidence, pride, and overall grace the girls graduate with is amazing. During their 4 years at Rosary the girls grow, mentally, emotionally, academically, and spiritually! Rosary is an amazing safe, warm & inviting place to be!

Rosary High School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Rosary was a gift to me by my parents first of all. The school has taught me in the span of 9 months just how incredibly important education is for me. Beyond the work and homework assignments is a greater goal, and I am always being taught by the most engaging teachers to focus on that goal for my own future good. It has started me on a path for excellence by proving to me that they offer the best plan for success around.

Rosary High School