Aurora, IL
Students enrolled: 1,011

K D Waldo Middle School 1

Posted February 18, 2013
if you dont have anythng nice to say then dont say anythng and i really dont have anything nice to say ,trying to be subtle,so on that note just compar it o STATESTANDRDS and ill leave it there

K D Waldo Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2010
I found the teachers to be very easy to work with and the administration, principal and everyone in the office to be very concerned with the students. They really want the kids to excel and it shows.

K D Waldo Middle School 5

Posted September 15, 2010
Hello I am a former student of k.d. Waldo,I am currently attending Simmons middle school because I moved awhile ago.Waldo is an excellent school.All my teachers were incredibly supportive I miss them all so much!So as Ive sed Waldo is an excellent school to attend hope everyone has a great time here at Waldo,I know I did,makes me wish i could go back.

K D Waldo Middle School 5

Posted August 13, 2005
Waldo Middle School was great. I personally learned alot from all of my teachers, who helped me out when I was struggling and encouraged me as I was exceling. Thanks to Waldo I have learned alot and am now ready to go to high school. Thank you especially Mrs.Bercynski.

K D Waldo Middle School
56 Jackson Street, Aurora, IL  60505
Last modified K D Waldo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
K D Waldo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top