Aurora, IL

Posted May 08, 2014
This is my daughter's first year in kindergarten and I feel this is an excellent place for her to be. She has learned so much and enjoys spending time with her friends and teachers. Their top priority is to enhance and reach the full learning potential and success of each student. They discuss antibullying issues and have a genuinely caring and supportive environment. There are numerous inspirational quotes throughout the gym and school. I look forward to my daughter going there next year because this year was really great for her.

Posted January 28, 2013
Mabel O'Donnell Elementary is one of the best. Mr. Brouch, our principal was named Educator of the Year for the 2012 school year. His dedication is reflected in the staff and students. The teachers are in tune with their students and always take time to talk to us parent. My son is in the 3rd grade there, and I have yet to have an unpleasant experience there. They not only have programs in place to help those students that struggle to learn but they are actively working to enrich the experience of those students that thrive. This is a wonderful school.

Mabel O Donnell Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2010
Great school. Great staff too. Mrs. Flaherty was my daughter's teacher and she is excelent. Her classroom had 32 students, but her hard work and dedication made a difference in my daughter learning. Very pleased with all their staff.

Posted October 07, 2009
My son has spent three years at this school and loved every minute of it. Please take the time to go in and meet the staff. Mrs. Flaherty is a great teacher. (Should be recommended for the teacher of the year). What the district is lacking in funds the teachers make up for. The staff is great. The principle knows all of the students on a first name basis. It has been a great experience for us. Go Bobcats!

Mabel O Donnell Elementary School 3

Posted May 24, 2009
Mrs. Flaherty in first grade is one of the most caring and creative teachers I have ever seen. She is wonderful with the students.

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted January 14, 2005
At first we were worried about sending our son here his first year.His teacher is great.She keeps us informed about his learning abilities. If we want to schedule time to talk to her,she is always free.Since coming here he is eager to learn new things.I see parents volunteering to help with field trips and class room activities.Our first year experience has been a good one. Thank You.Ms R

Mabel O Donnell Elementary School
1640 Reckinger Road, Aurora, IL  60505
Last modified Mabel O Donnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mabel O Donnell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top