Aurora, IL

Posted October 28, 2014
This is the best elementary school in West Aurora. The staff is phenomenal and the parents are very involved. We have so many parents volunteering for field trips and class parties, that we have to turn some away. Freeman is a great school in a wonderful neighborhood.

Freeman Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2013
We pulled our children out of Freeman and home schooled for a reason, this school has nothing to offer strong academic performers. Even their advanced program is a joke. Almost all resources are directed at failed attempts to pull the many socio-economic disadvantaged students up to average. Our children were bored at school and would come home and beg us to give them math problems and assign work that challenged them. Day by day and week by week we saw their enthusiasm for learning become muted by exposure to his failed institution. My wife ended up quitting her job and we reprioritized our spending so she could home school our children. Our eldest started college when he was 14, because we allowed him to live up to his potential something that never would have happened in District 129(and Freeman in particular) that ignores or pushes down those with academic promise.

Freeman Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
I love Freeman for its diversity. The parents and the children come together for the purpose of education and these children have a wonderful feel of what the "real world" will be.

Freeman Elementary School 2

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted November 04, 2008
I have a high school student who attended Freeman and now a 5th and 4th grader. We have been through two principals, both of which have been exemplary. My kids have had all the teachers at one point or another and I can truly say there are only two I don't care for. I would highly recommend Freeman.

Posted January 10, 2008
Dedicated teachers and staff. We decided to move to our neighborhood because of the excellent education at Freeman and have not been disappointed at all.

Posted April 13, 2007
My kids are new to this school,and since they been there I might say it's a very good school I have no complaints. The teachers are caring and if they see the student struggling they do what it takes to get them where the should be.

Posted April 08, 2005

Freeman Elementary School
153 South Randall Road, Aurora, IL  60506
Last modified Freeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freeman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top