Posted August 08, 2014
I have had two children attend Bednarcik. The new principal, Mrs Alexander, is a treasure, with a kind heart and great ideas for new programs, including the spelling bee, National Junior Honor Society, and WATCH dogs (dads coming in to monitor the halls and classes). My kids have had some great teachers, including Mr Linden, Ms Truemper, Mr Morrison, Mr Mann, Mrs Heemstra, Mrs Dutdut, Mrs Nemetz, and others. My kids feel safe and they like their school and teachers. I only wish they offered orchestra, jazz band, and a jazz choir, but that is a district decision. They have allowed string students to play in the band that move in from other districts.

Posted April 29, 2012
Bednarcik... I LOVE IT :D I have never felt so welcomed and excepted before! Everything is so easy. Mrs. White, Mrs. Phillips, and Mr. Mann are exceptional teachers. I love it :)

Bednarcik Junior High School 4

Posted January 30, 2010
Bednarcik is an excellent school. It is very big and welcome to take more students, and the staff are great to. They would love to help out students. There are also various clubs to join and sports, too.

Posted October 07, 2009
I have never been more impressed with Bednarcik Junior High than I have this week. The entire staff are kind, fair dedicated and trustworthy. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is included and everyone understands. They try to make sure the parents remain involved with their students progress throughout the year. Mrs. Miller, Mr. Linden, Ms. Trumper and Mr. Brooks are just a few of the exceptional teaching staff there.

Bednarcik Junior High School 1

Posted June 15, 2009
They've lost control here - they've comletely lost control of these kids. This school is going downhill and fast!

Posted June 11, 2009
I met plenty of friends and enjoyed spending time in a stress-free environment! So many people that you meet there truly care about you and try to understand you all three years you go!

Bednarcik Junior High School 0

Posted May 04, 2009
I love it here!The teachers are very nice! They can help you out with anything! Thjis is my first year here(6)! And it has been wonderful!

Posted July 21, 2008
Very good school! my child love it! going to 7 grade! no gangs or bullings problems, very eficiente and friendly staff and principal. Good academic so far!

Posted May 23, 2008
It's the best school for my child! I love it! Good education!

Bednarcik Junior High School 0

Posted May 04, 2008
The school has great classes and a fair student-teacher ratio. the teachers are experienced and know very well what they are doing. In this school, if you or your child does the work, you or your child will succeed, and you or your child will go into high school with everything they need to know.

Bednarcik Junior High School
3025 Heggs Rd, Aurora, IL  60503
Last modified Bednarcik Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bednarcik Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top