Aurora, IL

Posted March 19, 2015
Bednarcik has taken a beautiful flight to success and your foresight, initiative and relentless effort deserves a big applause. Principal Mrs. Alexander has introduced many new after school clubs and activities and giving the students an opportunity to explore various ways to learn and shine. Some of the programs recently introduced were, "watch dogs" where dads/grand (dads can come and spend a day with their child), spelling bee, math counts and ACE engineering after school club. This is what I am aware of, there might me more. These are great ways for students to be involved in academic, competitive and stimulating activities after school for over all enrichment. Another idea I personally really liked was putting the college pennants from alumni, parents of students and school staff and teachers all around the school and cafeteria. Overall, Bednarcik is a great school with numerous opportunities and support for students. Teachers like Mrs. Thilk, Mrs. Herrick, Mrs. Heemstra, Mrs. Kepka, Mrs. Truemper, Mr. Linden, Mr. Brooks, Mr. Mann, Mr. Murphy and many more make it a top class school.

Bednarcik Junior High School 1

Posted February 17, 2015
This is a terrible school. I thought the new principle, Mrs. Alexander might turn things around, but I can now see that I was clearly mistaken. I would move before I would send another child to the school.

Posted August 08, 2014
I have had two children attend Bednarcik. The new principal, Mrs Alexander, is a treasure, with a kind heart and great ideas for new programs, including the spelling bee, National Junior Honor Society, and WATCH dogs (dads coming in to monitor the halls and classes). My kids have had some great teachers, including Mr Linden, Ms Truemper, Mr Morrison, Mr Mann, Mrs Heemstra, Mrs Dutdut, Mrs Nemetz, and others. My kids feel safe and they like their school and teachers. I only wish they offered orchestra, jazz band, and a jazz choir, but that is a district decision. They have allowed string students to play in the band that move in from other districts.

Posted May 26, 2013
I've heard so many amazing things about Bednarcik! I was going to go to Thompson, then i was told I was going to Bednarcik and I was dissapointed until now! 9 out o 10! WOW. Best Middle school in Oswego 308! I can't wait to see what it looks like!

Posted April 29, 2012
Bednarcik... I LOVE IT :D I have never felt so welcomed and excepted before! Everything is so easy. Mrs. White, Mrs. Phillips, and Mr. Mann are exceptional teachers. I love it :)

Bednarcik Junior High School 4

Posted January 30, 2010
Bednarcik is an excellent school. It is very big and welcome to take more students, and the staff are great to. They would love to help out students. There are also various clubs to join and sports, too.

Posted October 07, 2009
I have never been more impressed with Bednarcik Junior High than I have this week. The entire staff are kind, fair dedicated and trustworthy. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is included and everyone understands. They try to make sure the parents remain involved with their students progress throughout the year. Mrs. Miller, Mr. Linden, Ms. Trumper and Mr. Brooks are just a few of the exceptional teaching staff there.

Bednarcik Junior High School 1

Posted June 15, 2009
They've lost control here - they've comletely lost control of these kids. This school is going downhill and fast!

Posted June 11, 2009
I met plenty of friends and enjoyed spending time in a stress-free environment! So many people that you meet there truly care about you and try to understand you all three years you go!

Bednarcik Junior High School

Posted May 04, 2009
I love it here!The teachers are very nice! They can help you out with anything! Thjis is my first year here(6)! And it has been wonderful!

Bednarcik Junior High School
3025 Heggs Rd, Aurora, IL  60503
Last modified Bednarcik Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bednarcik Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top