Bad
Good

The principal and staff at Homestead are second to none! Strong curriculum, nurturing environment...we are so blessed to call this school "home!"

My children attend this school, one in 3rd grade and one in 1st grade. I am a proud parent of this school and I feel that the teachers and the principal here are doing an outstanding job! My wife who works in different schools and has seen many elementary schools in the area has very high regards on the school operation, activities and the overall standards. I am an active full-time Real estate broker, and I make it a point to inform my clients looking for homes in the area about how awesome Homestead Elementary School is, as I hear the same reviews from clients in the area whose kids attend or have been to this school.

The school is the center of our community and the entire community is involved in the school . I am thrilled that my children have the chance to attend such a wonderful school. The teachers are absolutely the best.

Homestead is the epitome of a community. Teachers, Admin, Parents all working together to make life for our kids the best it can be.

The teachers are so helpful, caring, and love teaching!

Homestead has an amazing staff of teachers, TA's, office secretaries, and many specials that pull together to bring out the full potential in each student. The children are taught not only to learn the pillars of character, but to live them through their actions. We are fortunate to have a dedicated parent core willing to volunteer and provide many extra opportunities for "beyond the classroom" experiences. We love Homestead Elementary!

Great teachers and parents always willing to help. The PTA is wonderful!

My son loves going to school. Teachers are great and he enjoys learning.

Homestead has great teachers (my son loves his teacher). Good neighborhood, diversity among students, very active PTA, and above all the teaching as well as non-teaching staff makes this a great institution.

small school atmosphere with teachers who are personable and families who are connected and all with a common goal...what's best for our kids!

Last modified Homestead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.