Posted March 14, 2013
My children attend this school, one in 3rd grade and one in 1st grade. I am a proud parent of this school and I feel that the teachers and the principal here are doing an outstanding job! My wife who works in different schools and has seen many elementary schools in the area has very high regards on the school operation, activities and the overall standards. I am an active full-time Real estate broker, and I make it a point to inform my clients looking for homes in the area about how awesome Homestead Elementary School is, as I hear the same reviews from clients in the area whose kids attend or have been to this school.

Posted July 08, 2010
The school is the center of our community and the entire community is involved in the school . I am thrilled that my children have the chance to attend such a wonderful school. The teachers are absolutely the best.

Posted May 21, 2010
Homestead is the epitome of a community. Teachers, Admin, Parents all working together to make life for our kids the best it can be.

Posted May 21, 2010
The teachers are so helpful, caring, and love teaching!

Posted May 21, 2010
Homestead has an amazing staff of teachers, TA's, office secretaries, and many specials that pull together to bring out the full potential in each student. The children are taught not only to learn the pillars of character, but to live them through their actions. We are fortunate to have a dedicated parent core willing to volunteer and provide many extra opportunities for "beyond the classroom" experiences. We love Homestead Elementary!

Posted May 17, 2010
Great teachers and parents always willing to help. The PTA is wonderful!

Posted May 17, 2010
My son loves going to school. Teachers are great and he enjoys learning.

Posted May 15, 2010
Homestead has great teachers (my son loves his teacher). Good neighborhood, diversity among students, very active PTA, and above all the teaching as well as non-teaching staff makes this a great institution.

Posted May 14, 2010
small school atmosphere with teachers who are personable and families who are connected and all with a common goal...what's best for our kids!

Posted May 13, 2010
I am proud to call Homestead Elementary home. I have three children with individual needs in which the teaching staff met each of their levels and helped them exceed academically beyond my expectations. Within the last couple of years we had a family emergency in which we would not have survived without the support of our Homestead family. They are the best!!

Homestead Elementary School
2830 Hillsboro Boulevard, Aurora, IL  60503
Last modified Homestead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homestead Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top