Posted May 14, 2014
We have loved our first year at Herget! Our principal Mrs Naleway is wonderul and we have really enjoyed all the teachers. The sixth graders had a very nice introduction to middle school, having been visited by Mrs Naleway in the spring in their fifth grade classrooms, then having a field trip to Herget and being shown around by student council members. Gifted instruction has been very accessible. Band program is challenging but rewarding. My child doesn't participate in sports but her friends do and they all enjoy it. We couldn't have picked a better middle school.

Posted April 10, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009

Herget Middle School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
I am a first year student at Herget I think this is one of the best schools ever! All the teachers are great and fun to be around they are great. I recommend this school to all the parents who live in the area for their child to go to herget It's the best school ever.

Herget Middle School 4

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted June 15, 2008
I love this school I never want to leave! The teachers are so nice they care about you. They have so many things for you to join and do!

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted May 12, 2008

Herget Middle School 1

Posted February 26, 2008
This school is very poor the teachers do not care about the students at all! I would not recommend this school to anyone!

Herget Middle School
1550 Deerpath Road, Aurora, IL  60506
Last modified Herget Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Herget Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top