Barrington, IL
Students enrolled: 1,164

Posted December 02, 2014
Prairie middle school is the best school on earth! I have made lots of new friends that are nice and kind to me. I also love the staff and teachers as well. Prairie also as a very good education program. Prairie helped me bring most of my grades up to a B- to an A!

Posted July 08, 2009
I have been to many different schools because of moves and rate the school highly. the principal and his vice president and staff (most 99%) are top of their game and want to really help your child succeed. my children have had well educated, caring and empithetic teachers. My children have been very happy here.

Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps 1

Posted December 06, 2008

Posted June 22, 2008
This school rocks! Everyone was friendly and kind to me when I moved here. The staff and the teachers where really nice and I learned a lot. I can say that Prairie is the best! school on earth.

Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps 3

Posted May 30, 2006
Orchestra program is fantastic. Gifted program has a student:teacher ratio of 55:1 in 6th grade--a significant disadvantage.

Posted January 16, 2006

Posted March 25, 2004
This School has quality teachers, A good curriculem, and an excellent principal. The only complaint I have is that class sizes are a bit large. Otherwise, good job prairie!

Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps 3

Posted February 23, 2004

Posted February 22, 2004
My child loves this school and she has brought up her grade from a D to an -A in math and she is getting extra help in English, which is definatly helping. She has made a bunch of new friends. This entire school district is very good. The high school is like a colledge prep school and is known for its high accademic quality.

Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps
40 East Dundee Road, Barrington, IL  60010
Last modified Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barrington Mdle School- Prairie Cmps Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top