PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 07, 2015
My children love St. Anne's and so do we! Although we live 30 minutes away from St. Anne's, we make the trip everyday because we truly believe in this school. All of our children began reading in PK! I highly recommend this school!

Posted April 28, 2015
I'd like to preface this review by saying that our family evaluated four other schools before deciding on St. Anne's (and St. Anne's is our parish). Our daughter is currently in kindergarten at and we've been very happy. The teachers strike the perfect balance between nurturers and educators -- she loves her teachers! We have always wanted an environment that would provide more than a basic education. Values, manners and morals are such important qualities, and knowing these attributes are being reinforced at school is invaluable. The administration and office staff are engaging and welcoming. They take great pride in giving families a truly personal experience. These things, coupled with the overall community dynamic, and we couldn't be more thrilled.

Posted April 20, 2015
We are a new family to St. Annes Catholic school. Our daughter is a first grader and we feel so blessed to a part of this very special school. Mrs. Peters her teacher has taken her from a kindergartener to a serious school age student. We are very pleased with the loving, kind academic environment of the school while focusing on the teachings of Christ and Gods love. We highly recommend St. Annes!

Posted April 15, 2015
Excellent school, we are very happy here and would recommend Saint Anne highly to any family.

Posted April 15, 2015
We are a new family to St. Anne's and have been so overwhelmed by the out pouring of support from the teachers and community welcoming my family to the school. The first week of school for the kids, the kids came home with welcome letters from their class mates welcoming them all into their new school. This little act of kindness made such a difference to my son! We are truly blessed to be part of this amazing community!

Posted April 13, 2015
I live in Cary and I have a third grader and a fifth grader at Saint Anne Parish School. We feel so blessed to be a part of this community of faith and learning. The faculty and staff are warm and friendly, and the teachers really do work with your child's strengths and weaknesses. My children love it!

Posted April 13, 2015
As Parents we love St. Anne for many reasons: faith based learning, strong curriculum, and the exceptional staff who put their hearts and souls into teaching and caring for our kids. They make students feel like family. The best part is that my kids enjoy school too! I wouldn't change a thing!

Posted April 10, 2015
I have had 4 children attend St. Anne's. I am grateful for the understanding, patience, and respect that the teaching staff has giving me and my children. Three children are now in high school and they were all completely prepared for high school as well as placed in many advanced/AP classes. With the faith based education and awesome staff (friendly and loving) my husband and I knew we made the best choice for our kids. And our two oldest going off to collect are getting scholarships which is also putting a big smile on our faces. I can only say good things about St. Anne's

Posted April 09, 2015
Saint Annes has taught my daughter so much more than just academics. They teach kindness, manners, patience, respect, and a general love of people, places and things! I love this school and know our family made the right choice when we enrolled here;)

Posted April 03, 2015
We chose SAS for our family because of its small friendly community, Catholic education, strong academic environment and variety of extra-curricular activities for all ages. The school offers Preschool, Full Day Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle school. Everything is on one campus- with flexible before and after school enrichment and activities! We could not be happier that we made this choice and investment!

St Anne School