Bartlett, IL

Posted November 11, 2010
Nature Ridge has excellent teachers. The principal is so involved with the children/students, parents and teachers. The team work from the parents who volunteer their time, money and support is awesome. I never seen a school with so much support. Everyone gets involved in every grade level even the special needs classes and students don't stay behind.

Nature Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2010
This school is way overcrowded with a principal that is not doing a good job and should be dismissed as well as demoted from every obtaining a principal position at a school again within u-46. For your hard earned payment into our tax dollor system, I highly suggest moving or staying out of school district u-46 as it is a complete shambles with continued misuse of funding. This school district as to be the worst in Illinois.

Posted July 16, 2009
Our school is way overcrowded. It is evident in the curent report card of the school that has been published for the 2008/ 2009 school year. When is this issue going to be addressed ? We can no longer take the majority of the Spanish program students from the Elgin area if the school continues to grow without proper expansion. This is a serious issue amongst every parent I speak with .. At this point I feel that the only way to solve this problem is to move out of Bartlett and be rid of U-46. My tax money will be better spent on my children in another district. The teachers are fantastic , but they can only do so much with overcrowding. Submitted by a

Posted June 19, 2009
this school is very nice but way over croweded. The classroom size are very large which is not fair for the teachers and our kids. We have been complaining about this issue but the school district is not really concerned about the impact of this problem on our kids education and their right to have a school with the same rate of inrollament as other schools in Bartlett.

Posted December 20, 2008

Posted August 22, 2008
As a parent, I am very pleased to see my children actively engaged in learning on a daily basis. I am pleased with the excellent mode of communication within the classroom and throughout the district. (phone messages, e-mails, etc.) As an educator, I feel that Nature Ridge has a strong positive vibe coming from the staff, and they are doing all that they can with the growing population, and demands that are put on educators every day to keep up with the insane law of 'No Child Left Behind' The teachers at this school do an exceptional job showing the kids that they care.

Nature Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2008
The school is great but way, way overcrowded. There are currently 3 mobile classrooms this year and next year U-46 intends to bus more children in from Elgin and add another 3 mobiles which would make 6. The Spanish emergin program while necessary needs to be split up with part at Nature Ridge and part at another school, perhaps in Elgin which would ease overcrowding and hopefully end the mobile classrooms altogether. Having 168 children or more currently out in 3 mobile trailers in my view is a serious issue in evacuation into the school should serious weather occur. Other than this issue, the school and teachers are fantastic.

Posted March 30, 2008
Since 2006 we have had a new Principle, Terri Lozier and the standards have shot up significantly, the faculty are happy again and get this...my children get up early so that they can be at schoold by 8.10 AM !

Posted January 30, 2008
I think the new principal has done a lot for Nature RIdge, she's envolved in each child's development. The teachers are caring, and the students feel the support and challenge. Parents have to be part of it, it's not only there job.

Nature Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2007

Nature Ridge Elementary School
1899 Westridge Boulevard, Bartlett, IL  60103
Last modified Nature Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nature Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top