533 students|Batavia Usd 101

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 18, 2015
We had a great experience with Ms Ciway last year. I hope that the school has chosen other teachers that are as intuitive, thoughtful and communicative!

Alice Gustafson Elementary School 4

Posted June 18, 2015
All of my kids have or will attend Alice Gustafson. My wife and I have generally had a good experience with the faculty and administration. I appreciate all of their hard work in helping my kids succeed.

Posted June 18, 2014
3 of my 4 children have attended Gustafson. During our time there my children have benefited from some good teachers. In particular this year my son had a great teacher, Mr Steve Cronin. Mr. Cronin connected with my son and adapted his teaching style to my son's learning style. My son loved the 2nd Grade. I witnessed Mr. Cronin's rapport with his class while volunteering in the school. In summary, Mr. Cronin is an excellent teacher and is just one of several good teachers my children have encountered at Gustafson.

Posted March 08, 2014
My 5th grade daughter is excited to go to AGS each day! Each student in her class has an iPad available for learning activities. The students and staff are friendly and helpful, especially her teacher, Mrs. C.

Posted February 21, 2013
Teachers go out of there way everyday to provide an exceptional learning environment for students

Posted April 19, 2011
This is an excellent school with the best teachers. My daughters were very well prepared for middle school, and thoroughly enjoyed their time in school. I especially appreciated them learning a second language as part of the curriculum all the way through elementary, it prepared them well for further learning. All of this in a warm caring atmosphere!

Posted April 09, 2011
Alice Gustafson School is one of the best in Batavia! My children's teachers have differentiated the curriculum to meet the needs of my children and they have excelled. The PTO is very active and fundraises with family friendly activities. The teachers at AGS care about kids.

Alice Gustafson Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2010
Horrible Cold learning environment. understaffed, overpopulated. Not a smile to be seen anywhere. staff and children are miserable. Inexperienced teachers.

Posted April 16, 2010
It is diverse, happy, hardworking student-centered school

Posted September 19, 2009
AGS has teachers who really care about the students. The community is caring, supportive and nurturing -- helping each child achieve their full potential~

905 Carlisle Road, Batavia, IL  60510
Last modified Alice Gustafson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice Gustafson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top