Posted February 09, 2014
This school is fantastic! When I was in 1-5th grade I was having a terrible time. But, when I got to Rotolo I was and am so happy! I love it at Rotolo! The food is good, the teachers are so kind, and the learning experience is life changing. There is not a dull moment at Rotolo. I've made some of the most amazing friends here, and I have really been learning a lot more then when I was in 5th grade. I just really enjoy Rotolo middle school

Posted November 22, 2013
The Office for Civil Rights in Chicago would like to hear about accommodations not being followed. I had three children go through Rotolo. The oldest, who was in counseling by 8th grade, was told he was not honors material at High School transition (without explanation). The middle child's reading comprehension regressed at Rotolo and is many years below grade level. The youngest child tested into Algebra I in 6th grade at Northwestern U., but was deemed unfit for challenge Math because MAP scores weren't high enough! Go private, or get in front of the school board to voice concerns.

Posted September 10, 2013
Rotolo middle school is a great school and does a great job at acclimating the 6th graders.

Posted August 10, 2011
This school is amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am to go here. My friends are amazing, the teachers are fun and really motivate you to go furthur into your work. Math is not one of my best subjects, but with the help of my 6th grade math teacher, Mrs. Snell, I have been able to get a really good grade in it! I can't wait for 7th grade this year.

Posted February 18, 2011
Worst school I've ever seen. The kids are horrible, rude, and morbid to eachother. Going there made me not want to live for a while. I was hospitalized for a while because of an other student. Bullying is out of control.

Posted January 24, 2011
The teachers I have come across at RMS have gone out of their way to help my daughter, offering before school tutoring, lunch-time homework club and lots of email communication to me when work hasn't been handed in on time or is incomplete. RMS is a big middle school with all the advantages that come along with it, including lots of elective subjects and after-school clubs. However, by having separate wings for each grade, and then splitting each grade into smaller teams, the students & parents benefit from the personal touch of a smaller school.

Posted December 12, 2010
Rotolo Middle School formerly Batavia Middle School does not have a safe, encouraging or kind atmosphere. That perpetuates within the student population as the kids tend to be mean, judgmental, and verbally abusive in the worst way. This school is a great grooming facility for future bullies. Some of the teachers are really good, but some are sub-standard.

Posted February 05, 2010
I love this school I went here for 3 years and loved every year of it. The teachers are great and everyone is so kind there.

Sam Rotolo Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2009

Sam Rotolo Middle School 4

Posted August 29, 2009
i go to this school and it is awesome great teachers and fun classes!

Sam Rotolo Middle School
1501 South Raddant Road, Batavia, IL  60510
Last modified Sam Rotolo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sam Rotolo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top