Hoover Wood Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2011
It is nice that they allow parental involvement, but even that has politics involved and I had to insist that I be allowed in the classroom with the other parents. They also tried to give my special ed inclusion daughter a separate curriculum, and until I got the Special Ed district chair involved they did not include me as part of the IEP team even though I am a Special Education Teacher. The therapists are pretty good, but my child's teacher hasn't been very good at working with any of her students with special needs as she has little patience with them.

Hoover Wood Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2010
i went there 1-5 it was amazing! im now in high school i was there the opening year, can't wait to go back in ten years and open the vault!

Hoover Wood Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
We moved to Batavia for the schools and are very pleased with Hoover Wood. The disapline at this school is outstanding and the extra curicular activities are above and beyond what other districts can offer. All of the kids are very respectful and very helpful with their peers.

Posted April 09, 2009
There is a great deal of parent involvement at Hoover-Wood. Not only is the teaching superior, but the children in the school are respectful and caring. The new Principal is a fine edition to the excellent staff. ...I have only the best to say about our school community.

Posted April 13, 2007

Posted February 24, 2005

Hoover Wood Elementary School
1640 Wagner Road, Batavia, IL  60510
Last modified Hoover Wood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoover Wood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top