Bad
Good

Westhaven is very good in math.Why did the scores fall 10 % since 2009 in reading?

I am a parent of a 3 yr old in the developmental delay program. The teachers and staff are great. They remember each child's special needs and circumstances individually and I am very impressed. The only complaint that I have is about the office staff of secretaries. When visiting the school I have stood and waited for somebody to assist me for close to 20 minutes before being helped. I would watch them plan lunch and they would see me standing there and simply ignore me.

Top-notch pre-k program. Amazing and creative opportunities for the children to learn. My Son loves going to school everyday. He has made a lot of great friends and we love his teacher! Couldn't ask for better.

i'd really thought the only way my daughter could get an excellent education was through private school. i am very happy to say that the teachers at westhaven have far exceeded my expectations. they care about their students and it shows. my daughter tests and performs well above her grade level; and principle slater is just wonderful.

Westhaven is outstanding. My son went there for an Early Childhood P/T program and he graduated a completely different kid. The teachers are fantastic and really know their stuff and care about the kids. Both of my kids have done Kindergarten there and again, just wonderful results. Both are reading above level and learning so much. Above all other things, they're getting a great education. The principal is also a wonderful person and educator who really cares about his students (he remembered me after just one meeting). I love this school.

Awesome school! Great Teachers who truly care! None better.

Great school! I am happy with the quality of education my children receive here.

My daughter is excelling in every respect at this school. I appreciate the respect that they teach the students. Overall a great school experience!

Last modified Westhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.