Belleville, IL

Posted April 02, 2013
Westhaven is very good in math.Why did the scores fall 10 % since 2009 in reading?

Posted December 02, 2009
I am a parent of a 3 yr old in the developmental delay program. The teachers and staff are great. They remember each child's special needs and circumstances individually and I am very impressed. The only complaint that I have is about the office staff of secretaries. When visiting the school I have stood and waited for somebody to assist me for close to 20 minutes before being helped. I would watch them plan lunch and they would see me standing there and simply ignore me.

Posted May 15, 2009
Top-notch pre-k program. Amazing and creative opportunities for the children to learn. My Son loves going to school everyday. He has made a lot of great friends and we love his teacher! Couldn't ask for better.

Posted April 01, 2009
i'd really thought the only way my daughter could get an excellent education was through private school. i am very happy to say that the teachers at westhaven have far exceeded my expectations. they care about their students and it shows. my daughter tests and performs well above her grade level; and principle slater is just wonderful.

Posted March 25, 2009
Westhaven is outstanding. My son went there for an Early Childhood P/T program and he graduated a completely different kid. The teachers are fantastic and really know their stuff and care about the kids. Both of my kids have done Kindergarten there and again, just wonderful results. Both are reading above level and learning so much. Above all other things, they're getting a great education. The principal is also a wonderful person and educator who really cares about his students (he remembered me after just one meeting). I love this school.

Westhaven Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2008

Westhaven Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted May 02, 2007
Awesome school! Great Teachers who truly care! None better.

Posted April 30, 2007
Great school! I am happy with the quality of education my children receive here.

Westhaven Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
My daughter is excelling in every respect at this school. I appreciate the respect that they teach the students. Overall a great school experience!

Westhaven Elementary School
118 Westhaven School Road, Belleville, IL  62220
Last modified Westhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westhaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top