Posted August 25, 2013
My school is the stuff!!!!!! The teachers are always there to help you. They don't complain if you ask for help. WE ARE THE LANCERS

Belleville High School-East 0

Posted October 06, 2009
Always creatively educating students with disabilities

Posted July 21, 2008
My son graduates this coming year. My daughter will graduate next year. They have went to the Belleville Schools since kindergarten, They are both Honor Roll! That's all I have to say.

Posted April 28, 2008
My daughter went to East her freshman year and loved it. She was in the band and had a great time with it. We are now at another school, and there really isn t a day that she doesn t mention East. I love the fact that you can go to a website and see how your child is doing in her/his classes! I was able to stay informed every step of the way! Academically, the school is superb! We really miss it there. I would definitely send my child there again. One more thing, We loved the dress code! I wish every school would implement one! GOOO East!

Posted February 09, 2008
This school seems to be a great place to be.

Belleville High School-East 1

Posted December 08, 2007

Posted October 13, 2007

Belleville High School-East 0

Posted August 27, 2007
The academics/sports are great. I know that a dress code needs to be in place, but restict it to 2-3 colors, that can't even have stripes (or any other pattern for that matter) is a bit overboard.

Posted July 04, 2007
I will be a senior in the fall of 2007, my fourth year at BTHSE. All I can say is, wow. This school is absolutely great. The teachers and administrators are outstanding,the course selections are wonderful, the students are very friendly, and the extracurricular activities such as sports and musical competitions are some of the best in the state. The special education and learning disability programs are very highly ranked. There are many types of clubs and organizations to join. Any student will definitely feel welcome at BTHSE. Everyone fits in with other students and the administration and staff. The open campus gives the school a university look and feel, while still providing a sense of safety and closeness. The security is excellent. Three security guards, one Belleville police officer, five assistant principals, and one head principal. I have always felt very safe and at home at BTHSE.

Belleville High School-East 4

Posted February 23, 2007
- a former student
Dont let these posts fool you. I just graduated from Belleville East and I feel that the school is turning into more of a military school every day. It has changed so much for the worse since I was a freshmen. The teachers I will say for the most part are pretty darn good and have prepped me well for college. The students are awesome as well, so easy to make friends. I just wish things were run the same way when I was a freshmen.

Belleville High School-East
2555 West Boulevard, Belleville, IL  62221
Last modified Belleville High School-East is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belleville High School-East Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.