Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted July 15, 2013
The school is in bad shape. The teachers are very gheeto and cruel. as a former student being there from 2009-2012 (4th-6th), I've experienced somethings I never experienced before. Numerous fights, graffti, such awful language, and cruel staff. I hope my kids never, ever go to that school, or any District 88 School in that matter. A school surrounded by a gheeto community isn't good for any school. And not good for education. -Former student of Class 2012

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted February 15, 2013
I attended Lincoln in the 90's for k-6 grade. And because I have no choice my children attend also because of the area we live in. Even though my children get great grades, I still view this school as very pitiful. Not only are the test scores low, the teachers are very ghetto. They say things to your children that they don't think your kids will come home and say something about, and they also don't fully supervise the children. When I look back at the years I spent at Lincoln, and compare it to my children's time there now, I can honestly say, this is school is a joke! I don't want to do the wrong thing and use a family member address so they can go to another school but sometimes you have to do what's better for your children.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted October 29, 2012
I moved out of state so my children would not attend Lincoln,horrible school.The students come to school to fight and the environment is awful. Former student and now a parent.

Posted April 27, 2010
I am a parent and my daughter is in second grade, she has been there since kindergarten. She is a straight A student and I think the principal, vice principal and teachers are doing a wonderful job. They care about the students education and their well being. The vice principal is on the playground everyday before and after school, he also walks done the blocks after school with the children. I would love to see more parent involvement and some more extracurricular activities for the children, they just added girls scouts there once a week and I think that is great. Overall I think Lincoln is a good school and glad I chose it for my daughter.

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
I am a parent of a child of Lincoln Ele,and I applaud them for such great work they are doing with my child, the staff is very careing and also very understanding snd knows extactly what is needed for all the childern that attends there.I will have to give them 5 stars,the staff deserves it

Posted February 25, 2009
I am a Parent of Lincoln and my child is learning a lot. Ms. Van Gorp is a great teacher and she is doing a wonderful job. The lunch room staff shows that they care they are there everyday to make sure the children are eating breakfast, and lunch we love the children as if they were our own and I think we should have a support staff appreciation day! Yes I also work there at Lincoln .

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2008
This school has a very friendly and helpful atmosphere as soon as you walk in! The secretary and the staff are wonderful people who really care about the students. It is a breath of freash air and a great school.

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007
The new principal is very motivated and seems to care about the children's needs. All of the teachers that have taught my children are wondeful. They are very invested in all of the children. They motivate the children in wanting to learn. The extra curricular activites are limited. Parent involvement is good. The safety for the children is acceptable. The Vice Principal along with some other teachers are out as the children come and go to school

Lincoln Elementary School
3420 Jackson Street, Bellwood, IL  60104
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.