Bellwood, IL

Posted July 15, 2013
RMS is not a great school. RMS staff does try their best to sustain the school, but It's not their fault, some of it is not their fault. But some of the staff members are not completly fair, and the students are treated like prisoners, with some unfair rules. There has been many problems with the teachers and parents, that has to do with the parent's child. In conclusion, this school isn't the best for safety and great acamemdic achievement.

Posted May 29, 2013
During my two year experience as PTA President, The Staff @ RMS is unfriendly, the children are treated like there in jail, & the Principal doesnt care.. The children are are furture leaders of Tomorrow. If the staff doesnt Care than that has a effect on the students. My son has been a student for two years & as a PTA President & Parent this school is AWFUL....

Posted January 19, 2011
I walked into Roosevelt as a sixth grader and walked out! My parents saw first hand at what was happening at Roosevelt and I was transfered completely out of Bellwood! I always felt sorry for my friends who had to go to that school,so glad I never went back! I am forever grateful for my parents doing that!

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
I am a proud parent of Meca School graduates. My children excelled in high school and earned academic scholarships to college. Not only did Meca instill quality education but Christian characteristics they hold dear in their hearts. They treasure every moment and the days they walked the halls of Meca School. They thank God every day for the education they received and the teachers they had at Meca. While walking the halls of a public high school and college, they had to reflect on how to handle certain situatations. NO, we are not perfect but strive for perfection in God. You would never find a greater school than Meca who cares and nuture children God's way.

Posted September 28, 2009
I am a well educated student at rms and i recomend you parents to send your well disable or hard to teach child to roosevelt middle school and by the end of the school year your child would be the smartest child you have ever meet thanks to ms.kilgore ms.jordan principle D mr.davis the staff and teachers

Posted August 16, 2009
rms is an okay school.I wouldnt say its the best but,its not the worst.Even though the school has a lot of temptation its not all the teachers fought.The students give the teachers a hard time and the students should know that if the werent doing something they werent suppose to do they wouldnt have any reason to get suspended.overall rms is a good school and it is a challenge....and it will challenge you!

Roosevelt Middle School 2

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted October 27, 2008
I am a proud Alumni of Roosevelt Middle School. I am the Queen of the first graduating class of the 'new roosevelt'. there is nothing wrong with the school. the teachsers are there the staff is their. Student 's that are out of control and do not have a desire to learn, they will not function properly at any institution! parents need to step up and take actoion teach your child right from wrong. These things should be taught and understood by the time a child reaches eight years of age. I am a Proud product of dist.88. from k-8 grade. Mr. Mark Holder, Ms. S. Kilgore, Mr. Myers, Mrs. Dixion, Mrs. Jordan, Mrs. Leaf. Mr. peterson, Mr. rosko, these are some of the great influences that are particially responsible for me being at a University right now! thank you! RMS Queen Class of 2004

Posted March 11, 2008

Roosevelt Middle School 3

Posted January 26, 2008

Roosevelt Middle School
2500 Oak Street, Bellwood, IL  60104
Last modified Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top