PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

If you are looking for a good Christian school this is where to go, no only does it have some great teachers who will challenge you to do your best, but it will also be great to make friends because everyone there is supportive.

I have sent my daughter and now my son to this school. Upon leaving this lwca my daughter ended up with a partial academic scholarship to high school. They are a great staff.

IF your child is having problems at this school don't be afraid to try something different . My daughter has been having problems for sometime and I have to try something else. In my opinion the school is good for an ALREADY accelerated student and, is not the ideal for all students. I have kept her here because it is a word based school but, its not working...I Have taking the tuition money and hired a private tooter and put her in a public school .. I will keep u posted Pro:Word based/ nice staff/moral accountabily/ Cons: overworked and stressed kids/child might have low self esteem/ allnight homework/ just no fun

Horrible school thumbs down I'm so glad my parents are transferring me to another school in the past yr when I was in 4th grade my teacher was calling us names she even told a girl in front of the whole class tht she is failing all her subjects ok thats fine to tell her but my in from on classes and then she also called this one girl a name tht is out of my vocabulary because it's a bad word I'm jUs so glad I'm transferring an there is also a combined grade of fourth and fifth grade soo

I am find the other reviews very misleading. My child has attended LWCA since 2008. The security and maintenance staff are very welcoming, but the administration needs work. Parents volunteers are treated like outsiders. Many of the teachers fo not have college degrees. The teacher:student ratio is high and the standardized test scores are exaggerated (to put it nicely). The principal is more interested in improving the technology instead of the curriculum. I was surprised to find that a top graduated from LWCA transferred to a public highschool in Plainfield and was considered "behind the curve". The tuition is grossly overpriced considering there's no gym and the extracurricular activities are almost non-existant. Also, the building is in need of updating and repairs. We expected a Christian school to operate in exellence, but LWCA falls short. We do not expect to reenroll our child for the 2011 schoo year.

Great group of faculty and students. We love it!

I love Living Word. The teachers are wonderful and the staff is so friendly. I appreciate everything they do for the students. My son is doing so well in this school and his speech is excellent, his handwriting is good, and he is learning the word of God. On more than one occasion we have been in church and my son gets excited because he knows the scripture the Pastor is reading. The school has a God first mentality and they operate in excellence. I highly recommend Living Word to all parents. They do enforce the rules and they mean business. I love it.

This is a great school! The staff is excellent from the security on up to the principal. The teachers encourage the students to do their best and to be their best. The students are learning both spiritually & academically. Compared to other private schools in this area ( my son attended 2 others) this school is Tops!

This school exemplifies TRUE christian education. The atmosphere of the school is serene, positivie, and nurturing. The education is superb. Scores on the standardized test are impressive annually. We have compared it to others, and it is the best.

This is a great school. THe teachers are great. If u are looking for a school that teaches the word of God, and also teach the stuendts to put education first then this is the one. We love the way the teachers are hands on and love the kids. This school does have strict rules so be well prepared for that. This school really works hard at making sure that each student that represents living word has great conduct and a great learing experience.

Last modified Living Word Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8