Bad
Good

I attended this school from kindergarden through 5th grade and the staff makes you feel safe and you can have fun with them as well the staff makes sure Jefferson Elemantary School is a safe environment for the students I really recommend this school this year I am a new 6th grader at MacArthur Middle School and I really miss Jefferson and all the memories I have there but this year I plane to make new ones at MacArthur!!!

I think the school is good, but could be better. I know that the teachers have a genuine interest and care for the children that they are servicing. I do think that there has been a lot of changes in Administration and Teachers (as far as turnover). My daughter is in the Gifted Program and she is being pushed that litle extra that I think she needs. Overall they are good school compared to the other schools in Bellwood.

great school! teachers are very interested in children learning the class material

Jefferson School has been the blessing I need in my son's academic future. Jefferson School offers programs geared toward success in school and self improvement. My son is a better student because of the time the teachers and school staff put into the students well-being. They even offer programs that include organizational skills and friendship workshops. I am really honored that my child could be a part of a school that really helps to make the parents life a little easier, and gives the students a chance at bettering themselves. I thank Jefferson School and everyone involved.

Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.