PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

All of my children have attended St. James Catholic because it is such a wonderful school. The class sizes are small so that the teachers can focus on individual learning, whenever I need to talk to a teacher, they know my child and who I am. I really feel my children are receiving a top notch education.

With everything going on in the world now, it is nice to know that I can feel my children are safe when I send them to St. James Catholic. The school is locked, the teachers and principal look after the kids and really try to make everyone feel like a family. The teachers spend the time to get to know the parents.

Everyone is easily accessible. The principal even stands in the crosswalks in the morning and greets the students.

The teachers are the best. They accommodate each childs learning ability. They will keep me informed on how everything is going. The school has good structure and teaches the kids good values.

I really like the sense of community here. My daughter knows everybody and is very comfortable. She enjoys her classes and is doing very well!

the children are way above average academicly due to the discipline and care all the teachers provide and the atmosphere is perfect for learning.

St James is just great, small class sizes and a fantstic faculty. The teachers are dedicated and hard working, and most of them have been teaching there for over 10 years.

i went to st james pre-k to 8th now ihmm at the high school st james was awesome i nvr wanted to leave!!

St James offers superior academic and solid Catholic values. Small class room sizes guarantee personalized attention for all students, pk 3 thru 8th grade. Students consistently score higher than state and national levels on standardized tests. In addition to core subjects, St James offers Spanish, Music, Choir, Band, Sports and the Arts. The staff members have many years of service, are warm and caring. Other benefits include bus service, before & after care, and hot lunch programs. My daughter has attended St James since Kindergarten and is now in 8th grade. I am extremely pleased with the well rounded education she has received at St. James.

St. James has been a wonderful school for my children. I have 2 children who graduated from S. James after attending all the way through (K-8). My children were extremely well prepared for high school, successfully enrolling in honors courses in high school. My 2 younger children attend St. James now and I wouldn't trade it for any other school. Extremely strong academics, devout religious education, caring teachers and staff, and an exceptional principal make St. James the best school in Belvidere.

Last modified St. James School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8