Belvidere, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted January 28, 2013
My kids went prek 4-3rd grade at immanuel and they loved it, as did I. I loved the small school setting where all the teachers new all the kids and parents knew each other as well. There teachers are very caring and do a great job teaching. The principal was great, always out greeting everyone as they came in for the school day. If we didn't move away and get a pay reduction we may still have sent our kids there.

Posted January 24, 2013
I am a former student of Immanuel Lutheran. I believe my Christ centered education there helped prepare me for the things that were to come in my life. The teachers and staff were amazing and years later I look back with great fondness on my time with them.

Posted January 24, 2013
I attended ILS many years ago, during the 1960s and '70s, but I loved it there and am so glad it is still going strong. I am thankful for the wonderful Christian education I received, all the great teachers and friends I made, some of whom I still keep in touch with!

Immanuel Lutheran School 2

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted January 15, 2009
My child has just grown in confidence as well as in her acedemics. The tuition is reasonable along with a teaching staff that is dedicated and will go the extra mile for any student. The students are given every opportunity to meet their full potential.

Immanuel Lutheran School 0

Posted June 02, 2008
We have been going to this school for many years with 3 boys, and have been more than satisfied. From PreK to 6th grade, my boys have had a Christ centered education. I have been very pleased with everything from the Principal, teaching staff and parents!! If you can afford tuition, this school would be worth every penny.

Immanuel Lutheran School
1225 E 2nd St, Belvidere, IL  61008
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top