PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 28, 2013
My kids went prek 4-3rd grade at immanuel and they loved it, as did I. I loved the small school setting where all the teachers new all the kids and parents knew each other as well. There teachers are very caring and do a great job teaching. The principal was great, always out greeting everyone as they came in for the school day. If we didn't move away and get a pay reduction we may still have sent our kids there.

Posted January 24, 2013
I am a former student of Immanuel Lutheran. I believe my Christ centered education there helped prepare me for the things that were to come in my life. The teachers and staff were amazing and years later I look back with great fondness on my time with them.

Posted January 24, 2013
I attended ILS many years ago, during the 1960s and '70s, but I loved it there and am so glad it is still going strong. I am thankful for the wonderful Christian education I received, all the great teachers and friends I made, some of whom I still keep in touch with!

Posted January 15, 2009
My child has just grown in confidence as well as in her acedemics. The tuition is reasonable along with a teaching staff that is dedicated and will go the extra mile for any student. The students are given every opportunity to meet their full potential.

Immanuel Lutheran School

Posted June 02, 2008
We have been going to this school for many years with 3 boys, and have been more than satisfied. From PreK to 6th grade, my boys have had a Christ centered education. I have been very pleased with everything from the Principal, teaching staff and parents!! If you can afford tuition, this school would be worth every penny.

Immanuel Lutheran School
1225 E 2nd St, Belvidere, IL  61008
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8