Belvidere, IL

Posted September 29, 2014
Awesome school my kids love it. The Principal and teachers are great. This school has fewer students than many other schools within the district so the school staff gets to know each child.

Posted May 26, 2010
There isn't a school anywhere around that could possibly top this one! My daughter had the same 4th grade teacher that I had when I went here! I was shown such comfort knowing my child with asthma would be well taken care of at school! Home Away From Home!

Perry Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted August 02, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 07, 2004
The best. Four generations of my family attended this school. Small classes, great teachers, and outstanding parental involvement. I couldn't think of any place better, except Leave It To Beaver.

Perry Elementary School
633 West Perry Street, Belvidere, IL  61008
Last modified Perry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top