Posted May 17, 2013
My school is Meehan Elementary School in Belvidere and the teachers bring so much good to their students. They are dedicated, loyal and above all else experienced.

Posted August 05, 2009
My son had to repeat a grade. He went the first year to another school in the district. I'm not going to say which one but Meehan is by far the better one. I love this school and the staff.

Posted February 01, 2008
Moved from district 211. Much better. Greater demand on students, plus conservitive dress code is nice. My kids adjusted and are doing better than ever. Very happy with my choice to move here.

Posted January 07, 2008

Meehan Elementary School
1401 East 6th Street, Belvidere, IL  61008
Last modified Meehan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meehan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top