Bensenville, IL

Posted February 01, 2014
HFCS is a great school. The entire staff (principal, teachers, secretaries) make you feel like family. The school is well run and managed by an enthusiastic and energetic principal, the teachers are dedicated to the school and their students, and the secretaries know everyone by name! Holy Family is absolutely the right school for my children.

Holy Family Catholic School 3

Posted January 28, 2014
Great school, best teachers are retiring...Principal not too involved, when you send her an email, never responds instead sends it to a teacher to answer for her :(

Posted September 27, 2013
I am beyond impressed with the curriculum at Holy FamilyCatholic School and could not be happier that I chose this school for my daughter. The teachers and families that complete Holy Family Catholic School all know my family by name and treat us the utmost respect. I am blessed to have my child attend such a great school.

Posted September 11, 2013
Holy Family feels like our home. Teachers, Principal, Staff and Leadership Boards all make parents and students feel welcome and important. Families feel like it's OUR school. Its academic curriculum is very challenging and definitely prepares children for the college path. Jr. High which starts in 5th grade offers an athletics program and Spanish. The technology class and equipment are very competitive with Smart Boards and IPads available. Most importantly, the faith education and formation is a crucial element. The school doesn't just teach religion as a subject, it's a way of life. The children really learn to live, act and treat others in a Christian and unselfish way. When my children and other children whether in the family or friends get together, it's usually pretty noticeable the difference on how much more respectful and well behaved they are. When they talk about school among themselves, even the other children comment on how much more prepared and knowledgeable my children seem to be in different subjects, projects or even the high degree of difficulty they can and are expected to handle in assignments. Holy Family is a great school to be part of.

Posted June 07, 2010
We would not consider sending our children anywhere else! Since St. Charles and St. Joe's merged last year into Holy Family this school has gotten even better. The academic program is well-rounded with extra subjects such as art and technology and the athletics start in 5th grade. Most importantly, to us, the teachers and principal are fantastic! They genuinely care about each and every student. Our children will be very well-prepared for high school.

Posted February 25, 2008

Holy Family Catholic School 4

Posted August 29, 2007
A great school. Good discipline. Volley ball and Basketball program right from 5th Grade. Very good teachers and staff. After school care upto 6PM. Good parent teacher communications. Overall a B+.

Posted June 07, 2006
I am really happy with this school. My son graduated from Kindergarten at St. Charles this year. He had no desire to start reading before school began in late August, and by the end of September he was reading by himself! He is always reading anything he sees, he loves to read the back sports cover to our newspaper in the morning while he eats his cereal. He'll yell out 'CUBS LOST!', it is so funny. But he has also learned to spell and do math really well also, he is doing both at a 2nd grade level. I am so pleased with our decision to put him in this school and will choose to keep him in it until he graduates from 8th grade. Thanks so much SCB and Sister Barbara Rose!

Holy Family Catholic School 4

Posted August 15, 2005
Overall I think the school is GREAT for academics, but low on sports, and the arts. uniforms required, and parent involvement varies from average to high. Top school for the 'reading, writing, and arithmatic' !

Holy Family Catholic School
145 East Grand Avenue, Bensenville, IL  60106
Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top